Do you know the relevant knowledge about the hardening of stainless steel hex screws? Today Bolt Factory will introduce you the knowledge about the hardening of stainless steel hex screws.
Stainless steel hexagonal screws are also called stainless steel hexagonal bolts, or stainless steel hexagonal bolts for short. The material is stainless steel, which is a hexagonal bolt punched with stainless steel screw wire. Stainless steel hexagonal screws include stainless steel 201, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316 and so on. According to the different stainless steel materials, the market price is also different, the better the material, the higher the price. The following editor will talk to you about the hardening knowledge of stainless steel hexagonal screws.
- Stainless steel hexagonal screws normalizing: heat the screws to an appropriate temperature above the critical point AC3 or ACM for a certain period of time and then cool in the air to obtain a heat treatment process for the pearlite structure.
- Annealing of stainless steel hexagon screw: heat the hypoeutectoid screw to 20-40 degrees above AC3, after a period of heat preservation, slowly cool with the furnace (or buried in sand or lime) to below 500 degrees and cool in the air. Craft.
- Solid solution heat treatment of stainless steel hexagon screws: heat the alloy to a high temperature single-phase zone to maintain a constant temperature, so that the excess phase is fully dissolved into the solid solution, and then quickly cooled to obtain the heat treatment process of the supersaturated solid solution.
- Aging of stainless steel hexagonal screws: The performance of alloy changes with time when it is placed at room temperature or kept slightly higher than room temperature after solution heat treatment or cold plastic deformation.
- Solid solution treatment of stainless steel hexagon screws: Fully dissolve the various phases in the alloy, strengthen the solid solution, improve the toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminate stress and soften, so as to continue processing and forming.
- Aging treatment of stainless steel hexagonal screws: heat and keep warm at the temperature of the precipitation of the strengthening phase, so that the strengthening phase will be precipitated and hardened to increase the strength.
- Quenching of stainless steel hexagonal screws: austenitizing the steel and cooling it at an appropriate cooling rate, so that the workpiece will undergo martensite and other unstable structural transformations in the cross section or within a certain range.
- Stainless steel hexagonal screw tempering: the quenched workpiece is heated to an appropriate temperature below the critical point AC1 for a certain period of time, and then cooled by a method that meets the requirements to obtain the required structure and performance of the heat treatment process.
- Carbonitriding of stainless steel hexagon screw steel: Carbonitriding is the process of simultaneously infiltrating carbon and nitrogen into the surface of steel. Conventionally, carbonitriding is also called cyanidation. At present, medium temperature gas carbonitriding and low temperature gas carbonitriding (ie gas nitrocarburizing) are widely used. The main purpose of medium temperature gas carbonitriding is to improve the hardness, wear resistance and fatigue strength of steel. Low-temperature gas carbonitriding is mainly nitriding, and its main purpose is to improve the wear resistance and seizure resistance of steel.
- Quenching and tempering treatment of stainless steel hexagon screws: It is generally used to combine quenching and high temperature tempering as heat treatment. Quenching and tempering treatment is widely used in various important structural parts, especially those connecting rods, bolts, gears and shafts that work under alternating loads. After quenching and tempering, the tempered sorbite structure is obtained, and its mechanical properties are better than the normalized sorbite structure of the same hardness. Its hardness depends on the high temperature tempering temperature and is related to the tempering stability of the steel and the size of the workpiece section, generally between HB200-350.
- China Nutbrazing: a heat treatment process that uses brazing filler metal to bond two workpieces together