The users of villa elevators lack professional knowledge of elevators, and there are no dedicated elevator service personnel, and the safety cannot be reduced. It is best to configure them in accordance with passenger elevator standards.
- There are generally two ways to open the door. Automatic door and manual door. Automatic and manual doors must have an electromechanical interlock function to prevent the door from being opened when the door is opened and the elevator is not opened.
- The domestic elevators on the second floor abroad have no hoistway or door. But there must be safety measures to prevent shear collisions.
- Some villa elevators have a manual swing door design. The car has no door. Then a light curtain door must be installed to prevent the danger of friction, collision, and extrusion.
- It is recommended to connect the local telephone extension in the car to prevent the alarm for help when the trouble is trapped.
- Increase self-rescue measures and procedures when trapped. In the event of an emergency, the self-rescue program can be started in the shortest time to determine the safety of the customer’s life
- Standard configuration with power-off emergency leveling function and device. The modification function is to be used in abnormal conditions such as villa elevator inspection and maintenance.