Basic Copper Chloride is used as an absorbent for carbon dioxide in the air.
2. The basic raw material for manufacturing other copper salt products.
3. Used as a pharmaceutical intermediate.
4. Used as feed additives and agricultural fungicides. As an important trace element, copper can promote growth and improve feed utilization. Basic Copper Chloride has more advantages than copper sulfate in feed applications
1) It is insoluble in water and does not absorb moisture, reducing the damage to feed nutrients and improving feed quality;
2) The content of Basic Copper Chloride is high, which reduces transportation and storage costs, and reduces the cost of adding;
3) Reduce the copper content and soluble copper content in the feces, which is beneficial to protect the environment.
4) Improve feed conversion rate, good antibacterial effect, and effectively improve animal disease resistance;
For more information about Basic Copper Carbonate, please follow our website!
58 Blog Posts