How to produce and operate enameled copper wire. Although the quality of enameled wire depends to a large extent on the quality of raw materials such as paint and wires and the objective conditions of machinery and equipment, if the operation does not take a series of problems such as baking, annealing, speed, etc. seriously and understand their interrelationships , Without mastering the operating technology, not conscientiously doing the touring work and parking finishing work, and not doing well in the process and hygiene, even if the objective conditions are good, high-quality enameled wire cannot be produced. Therefore, the decisive factor for a good enameled wire is people, which is their sense of responsibility for work.
- Before starting the catalytic combustion hot air circulation enameling machine, the fan should be turned on to make the air in the furnace circulate at a slow speed. The furnace and catalytic zone are preheated with electric heating, so that the temperature of the catalytic zone reaches the specified catalyst light-off temperature.
- "Sanqin" and "Sancha" in production operations.
1) Measure the paint film every hour, and calibrate the zero position of the micrometer before the measurement. When measuring the line, the micrometer and the line keep the same speed, and the large line should be measured in two mutually perpendicular directions.
2) Frequent school wiring often observe the back and forth wiring and tension tightness, and timely correction. Check whether the lubricant is proper.
3) Look at the surface frequently. Observe whether the enameled wire has graininess or paint peeling during the coating process, find out the cause, and correct it immediately. For the defective products on the car, unscrew it in time.
4) Check the operation check whether the running parts are normal, pay attention to the tightness of the pay-off shaft, and prevent the rolling head, wire breakage and wire diameter thinning.
5) Check the temperature, speed and viscosity according to the process requirements.
6) Check the raw materials and continue to pay attention to whether the raw materials meet the technical requirements during the production process.
- In the enameled wire production operation, attention should also be paid to explosion and fire problems. There are several kinds of fire situations:
One is that the entire furnace is completely burned, which is often caused by the excessive vapor density of the furnace cross-section or the furnace temperature; the second is that the amount of paint on several wires is too much when threading, which causes several wires to catch fire. To prevent fire, firstly, strictly control the process furnace temperature, and secondly, make the furnace ventilated smoothly.
- Finishing after parking
The finishing work after parking mainly refers to cleaning the old glue at the furnace mouth, cleaning the paint tank and guide wheel, and doing a good job in the enameling machine and surrounding environmental sanitation. In order to keep the paint tank clean, if you do not drive immediately, cover the paint tank with paper to avoid the introduction of impurities.
Round Enameled Copper Wire is our main product, welcome to consult and purchase.