Electroplating Grade Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate is mainly off-white, flake, granular or lump, because it contains light green low-iron salt, and because low-iron salt is easily oxidized, its surface turns yellow. The coarse product is a fine-grained porous material with off-white color. The following describes the use of water purifiers.
1. It can be used to purify industrial water and wastewater, mine and oil field reinjection water, and purify various chemical sewage treatments, such as water production, gold treatment, coal washing and tanning.
2. Electroplating Grade Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate can purify drinking water and domestic sewage.
3. Used in the manufacture of industrial products, such as paper sizing, printing and dyeing, cement accelerators, casting hardeners and refractory adhesives, glycerin refining, cloth anti-wrinkle, medicine and cosmetics, etc. Waste water can be recycled.
4. The company can produce water purifiers of different specifications according to user needs.
5. In the oil refining industry, Electroplating Grade Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate can be used for anhydrous separation with good results.
Because Electroplating Grade Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate is soluble in water, insoluble in pure sulfuric acid, and can coexist with sulfuric acid, the solubility of Electroplating Grade Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate in sulfuric acid is its solubility in water.
58 Blog Posts