The method of maintaining Stainless Steel Submersible Pump is as follows:
1) Check whether the pipes and joints of the self-priming pump are loose. Turn the pump by hand or with a tool, and then observe whether the sewage pump is flexible.
2) Try to control the flow rate of the internal self-priming pump and the head in the range indicated on the label to ensure that the self-priming pump runs at the maximum efficiency point. Transfer to achieve maximum energy saving effect.
3) When the self-priming pump is running, the bearing temperature cannot exceed the ambient temperature of 35C, and the maximum temperature cannot exceed 80C.
4) If the sound of the packing pump is found to be abnormal, stop and check the cause immediately. Single blade impeller sewage pump CP
5) Listen carefully to see if the sound of the motor is abnormal. Because the machine room is noisy during operation, use auxiliary tools such as screwdrivers or listening rods to attach them to the listening parts at both ends of the motor. If you listen frequently, you will not only find the motor and the dragging device vibrate badly. , You can even determine how much oil there is inside the bearing, so as to add bearing oil in time, or replace with new bearings and other appropriate measures to avoid the lack of oil in the motor bearing and dry wear stalls.
6) When the self-priming sewage pump is used for a long time or in winter, after stopping, you need to unscrew the lower part of the drain plug of the pump to drain the medium. Prevent cracking.
7) To stop using Stainless Steel Submersible Sewage Pump, first close the valve, close the pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.