In the Hydraulic Vane Pumps system, the simplest component that fails to be repaired is the oil pump, and the failure repair share of hydraulic valves and cylinders is much less than that of the oil pump. They can be dealt with at most by cleaning, and the vane pump should be repaired once it fails. Is dead,
Common fault diagnosis of vane pump maintenance
- Research the pump: The possible reasons are that the oil is too dirty, water has entered the oil, and there are sundries in the oil. Some vane pump manufacturers do not clean the pumps caused by the poor production level of the vane pumps, with little accuracy or poor finishing.
- The noise is very loud: the sound is like an alarm, and the pressure is unstable at the same time. The reason for the slow pressure rise may be the leakage of the oil inlet and the foam in the oil tank; the filter is blocked and the oil flow is not good; the oil viscosity is too high ; The equipment is faulty. When adjusting the direction of the inlet and outlet, the positioning of the pump core is not inserted into the positioning hole of the back cover.
- The above-mentioned conditions are usually present when the noise is loud, or the quality of the oil pump is not good.
- The vane pump has no pressure: the overflow valve is out of order and needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Overpressure or instantaneous overpressure will show shell cracking; stator cracking; shaft cracking; screw cracking; blade cracking; shortening of life.
- The cause of overpressure in an instant: In addition to the overpressure caused by the obstruction of the dirty oil circuit, there is a more important reason that the system planning has shortcomings and is not cautious. When the large displacement oil pump is at a rapid high and low pressure, it is positive. , During reverse switching, due to the shortage of the oil pump dedicated pressure maintenance valve, the oil pump can also be overpressured instantly. Judging from the information on the market, the loss of the oil pump caused by it has a certain universality. The overflow valve and other function valves are stuck after the oil in the fuel tank is too dirty or enters iron filings and debris, which will also cause the pressure to rise indefinitely. When the system pressure exceeds the additional specifications, the internal parts of the pump core cannot accept the high pressure and cause If a certain part is damaged, the damaged part will cause a chain reaction because the oil pump is still rotating, until all the parts are invalidated and the shaft stops.
For checking the pressure of the vane pump, the pressure gauge can be connected to the inlet and outlet of the Oil Pumps to investigate the pressure status under normal working conditions.